Your Future Company.
6 years ago, we wanted to do recruitment BUT not in the same way. Here we are today, still keeping the same idealist mindset on changing the recruitment scenery with a team consisting of expert recruiters delivering quality work. Blu Selection is smaller in size but definitely more efficient and transparent in our services. We understand the importance of numbers in business yet never treat people we work with or value our achievements in a numerical system. We are not your regular recruiters.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Recruitment Team Lead will be:
- Responsible for the full recruitment process / headhunting on some specific positions or accounts- Support in the recruitment of your team’s vacancies
- Day-to-day Account management and partnership management with your clients and your team’s clients’ portfolio
- Lead by example: as a team leader, you will always be expected to hold/support a certain amount of recruitment activities
- Day to day management of your team members
- Support and guidance on your team’s recruitment activities and processes
- Responsible for targets setting and feedback management
- Development, training, and coaching of your team members
- Forecast, search and recruitment of recruitment consultants/ trainees for your hub
- Administration of your direct reports (paperwork, commission tracking, holidays, etc.)
- Strong partnership and mutual support with another Team Leader
Business Development and Client’s Partnership Management:
- Conduct and drive business development activities
- New Client’s Partnership Management: responsible for acquisition, contract management and ensuring quality delivery of services
Blu Management and Strategy:
- Take on operational management responsibilities within the company
- Participate in the strategy and further development of the company
- Identify areas of changes/improvements and drive changes
- Analysis, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, and planning
- Initiation/Participation in Ad-hoc Blu and Team Projects
- Other Team Lead and Management back-up
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a proficient level of English
- Being creative, adaptable and proactive
- Having a previous experience in recruitment
- Being a Team player
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Being already in Barcelona and love the vibe of your international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 3-month contract follow by permanent contract
- Working Hours: 39h per week
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: Salary based on your level of experience, with bonus on results
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event
- Monthly Breakfast
- Trimester Team Training
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date as soon as possible
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Anne-Lise from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.