Our Client is an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. They provide outstanding services for companies all over the world. They are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Belgium Market.
Your Responsibilities will be:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be in charge of a range of Middle Office Operations activities (temp contractors/freelancers), providing good quality support for the growth of a new team:
– Support project activities including but not limited to: Preparation of project meetings & materials, taking notes
– Support process & desktop procedure documentation as well as training materials
– Support in training & coaching new joiners
– Gather, review, manage information & documents from different stakeholders
– Gather customer information, create and manage change into the customer master databases ensuring alignment between the different systems and accuracy of data
– Gather & document customer invoicing specificities & work closely with the different teams to identify how to automate/produce invoicing according to requirements
– Review revenue & check compliance, create & send invoices– Receive self-billing information & manage reconciliation
– Identify, assess, categorize and solve invoice errors & disputes in collaboration with the local & collection team
– Provide accurate and timely responses and communication to internal and external customers queries & requests
– Work collaboratively with all stakeholders (Middle Office, local finance & business teams) to deliver excellently
– Generate reporting (Invoices/ Credit notes …) for business needs– Any other middle office ad-hoc tasks
– You have a native level of French, you speak English fluently and Dutch is a big plus.
– You are graduated with a Business Administration Degree or equivalent
– You have previous successful experience with working in administrative oriented environments.
– You like collaborating with an international team– You are proactive and escalate if necessary, to solve issues
– You are quality-oriented, focus on details and problem solver– You have great communication skills
– You have excellent organization skills and the ability to work under pressure & manage deadlines
– Salary based on your level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
– Career opportunities
– International and multicultural environment
– A company with a worldwide reputation
– Start date: ASAP
Hi, I’m Mathijs from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.